Bathurst Manor is border by north by Finch Avenue West, on the west by Dufferin Street, on the east by the Don River (west branch), and on the south by Sheppard Avenue West.
Bathurst Manor is one of several heavily Jewish populated neighbourhoods, as well as a significant population of Italians, Russians and Filipinos.
Bathurst Manor is a suburban community of Ranch-style houses, bungalows, side-split single family homes built in the late 1950s to early 1960s.
The area has strip malls, plazas, synagogues, the Bathurst Jewish Community Centre, and parks; Earl Bales, G Ross Lord and Garthdale Park.
In 1956 Bathurst Manor Day camp, later Forest Valley Day Camp now Forest Valley Outdoor Education Centre, was the largest privately owned summer camp, at its peak, operated through 1993. The Toronto District School Board uses this space during the school year to educated 21,000 students per year.